Hip & Knee Replacement Advances
The Williams Source recently sat down with Dr. Cory Calendine, Orthopaedic Surgeon to discuss the most recent advances in joint replacement surgery at the Bone and Joint Institute of Tennessee. Dr. Calendine is a Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon specializing in hip and knee reconstruction.
Hip and knee replacement surgeries have seen significant advances over the last 15 years and have become leaders among the most successful surgeries in medicine. Joint replacement has become so effective that the biggest complaint Dr. Calendine most often hears is patient's regret for not having had joint replacement earlier.
- Mako Robotic-Assisted Total Hip Replacement
- Robotic Total Knee Replacement
- How Painful is Joint Replacement?
Hip & Knee Replacement Questions Answered
- Who is a good candidate for joint replacement surgery?
- Why do you frequently use the anterior approach for hip replacement surgery?
- What are some of the recent technological advancements in joint replacement?
- What challenges are patients currently facing, and how can they get help at Bone and Joint Institute?
- What do you enjoy most about your work?
For Dr. Calendine's answers to these questions and more, click here to see the Williamson Source original article. For more information about hip and knee replacement at Bone and Joint Institute of Tennessee, contact Cory Calendine, M.D. Call (615) 791-2630. You can also schedule an appointment online.